Questions to ask?
- Are you dedicated to the Divine consciousness?
- Do you trust the universe and your spiritual reality?
- Are you able to equally balance your spirituality with your ability to stay grounded?
- Do you allow the universal energy to flow through you so that you have an unlimited creative energy source?
- Are you able to integrate you intuitive energy with your intellect—your feminine energy with your masculine energy?
- Do you lack faith because you prefer to believe in your own abilities?
God, why do I storm heaven for answers that are already in my heart? Every grace I need has already been given me. Oh, lead me to the Beyond within. ~Macrina Wieherkehr
The gift of the Crown Chakra is experiencing unity and the selfless realization that everything is connected at a fundamental level. The energy of this chakra allows us to experience mystical oneness with everyone and everything in nature. It is the meeting point between finite (the body and the ego) and infinite (the universe and soul). It is the place where time and timelessness intersect and where death and eternal life meet.
The thousand petal chakra embraces an attitude of gratitude for one's life. When we realize that everything is interconnected and that we are part of the larger scheme of life, we begin to live with gratitude, faith, and trust, rather than filled with fear and anxiety. We are guided by the higher power and we feel divinity from within and from without.
The challenge of this chakra is to liberate the spirit - open to the divine - and at the same time stay firmly rooted deep in the ground. According to Tantric philosophy, the seventh chakra is both a receiver and giver of energy and consciousness. It receives energy to sustain life and it gives back the personal energy to unite with the collective pool of consciousness. You have a sense of knowing that there is a deeper meaning of life and that there is an order that underlies all of the existence. which connects us with the universe and the Divine source of creation. This chakra is what allows people to move beyond individual materialistic needs to connect with the universal whole.
Opening the crown chakra brings spiritual insight, mindfulness and the ability to live with quiet self-confidence in all aspects of life. One way to help open this chakra is by focusing on dreams and writing down one's visions and inventions.
Tools to use to help balance your Crown Chakra
The most powerful way to heal the crown chakra is through meditation. This is because of the ties between the crown chakra and spirituality. Regular meditation practice of all sorts is beneficial. Listening to guided meditation tapes. Taking spiritual courses.
Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy for the crown chakra encompasses a wide range of scents. Flowery essential oils like Jasmine, Rose, and Lavender can soothe an overactive crown chakra, while more pungent essential oils like sandalwood, frankincense, and myrrh can help stimulate an underactive or blocked Crown Chakra. Some others to look at would be Frankincense, Vetiver, Helichrysum, Lotus, Rose, Spikenard
Healing Foods: Unlike other chakras, the crown chakra does not have any healing food specific to it. This is because of its role in spiritual nourishment. Nurturing the body with wholesome, healthy foods while focusing on spiritual things can help heal this chakra.
Crystals: Charoite. Clear Quartz. Howlite. Lepidolite. Rutilated Quartz. Selenite. Sugilite.
Herb: Gotu Kola
Teas: Coconut Key Lime Honeybush awakens your spirit to experience divine union, cosmic love, and bliss. Periwinkle encourages deep alpha level states to allow for deep and profound meditations.
“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” ~ C.G. Jung
- I am part of the Divine
- I honor the Divine within me
- I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences
- I cherish my spirit
- I seek experiences that nourish my spirit
- I listen to the wisdom of universe
- I trust my intuition
- I am open to letting go of my attachments
- I live in the present moment
- I am grateful for all the goodness in my life
- I love and accept myself
- I know that all is well in my world
- I am connected with the wisdom of the universe
- I am open to divine wisdom
- My life moves with grace
- I am at peace