Questions to ask
- Do you accept yourself for who you are or do you lack self-love?
- Do you feel that you are not worthy of living life fully?
- Are you indecisive because you can't make up your mind?
- Do you have a hard time saying "no" to people?
- Do you have a fear of being rejected or abandoned?
- Are you envious and jealous of what other people have?
- Are you overly defensive?
- Do you have a fear of intimacy?
- Is there a Codependency?
- Are you relying on other’s approval and attention?
- Are you always putting yourself in the role of the savior or the rescuer? or on the contrary, falling into victimization?
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry,
The heart chakra; the wellspring of love, warmth, compassion, and joy is located in the center of the chest at the heart level. It is the center of your deep bonds with other beings, your sense of caring and compassion, your feelings of self-love, altruism, generosity, kindness, and respect. All of the seven chakras are important and while I cannot say that the heart chakra is the most important, I do want to say that it is very important. Most of the world's spiritual traditions recognize love as the unifying force, the energy that is the most fundamental part of the universe, and of ourselves. To open to love is to reach to the deepest places and connect with our true essence, our spirit, and our soul. It means living your life with loving kindness and compassion towards others. It means that your heart is open to others and you inspire kindness and compassion in others. You create a safe and supportive environment. Others can feel your love and warmth. They feel loved and accepted unconditionally. People feel at peace around you, as there is no judgment coming from you. Most of the world's spiritual traditions recognize love as the unifying force, the energy that is the most fundamental part of the universe, and of ourselves. To open to love is to reach to the deepest places and connect with our true essence, our spirit, and our soul. An overactive heart chakra can lead to a lack of discernment in relationships. Located at the center of the chakra system, the heart chakra is often seen as the point of integration of personal and altruistic aspirations through love and relating. When this energy center is going into overdrive, it can blur the boundaries between oneself and others to the point of losing your sense of identity and misusing the power of love. Ways we can boost our heart chakra are Nature hikes. Spending time with family or friends. Surrounding yourself with plants. Gardening. Taking self-love courses. Reading romantic novels or watching romantic movies. Candlelight dinners.
Tools to use to help balance your Heart Chakra
Crystals: Rose Quartz, Jade, Emerald, Malachite and other green stones is also beneficial.
Incense: Jasmin, lavender, rose
Herb: Yarrow, meadowsweet, Oris root
Teas: Green tea, Hawthorn Berry, Hibiscus, Tulsi (Holy basil), Linden
Tarot Suite: Swords
Aromatherapy: Eucalyptus, Pine, Tea Tree, Spearmint, Cedarwood, Rose Moroc Absolute, Amyris, Jasmine
Healing Foods: Heal and balance your heart chakra with kale, broccoli, spinach, chard, dandelion greens, parsley, celery, cucumber, zucchini, matcha, green tea, avocado, lime, mint, peas, kiwi, peas, spirulina, green apples, etc. Create a green smoothie and throw in some leafy greens, avocado, lime, cucumber, mint and a kiwi fruit.
Restore: Bring Balance back to your life with Pure, Plant-based herbs and hemp infused oils.
- I forgive myself.
- I am open to love and kindness.
- All love resides within my heart.
- I nurture my inner child.
- I am wanted and loved.
- I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
- I live in balance, in a state of gratefulness and gratitude.
- I love the beauty of nature and the animal world.
- I am connected with other human beings.
- I feel a sense of unity with nature and animals.
- I accept things as they are.
- I am peaceful.
- I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to transform and open up to love.
The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience. Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around.... Throughout history, "tender loving care" has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing. ~Larry Dossey
Ready to find out more?
Find yourself wanting to know more? Check out our upcoming Chakras Class, where we will teach you everything you need to know about balancing your chakras and keeping yourself in tune daily.